Terms and conditions
The website www.salsificado.com is operated by the Dan Ceplinschi Association, an NGO with Fiscal Registration Code 27883884, with its registered office in Șag, str. XI no. 30, Timiș County, Romania, mobile phone: 0732672572
Access to and use of the www.salsificado.com site implies acceptance of the terms and conditions below and full compliance with applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use this site.
By using this site, you agree to:
- Provide accurate, current and complete information when you register on this site;
- Keep your password secure;
- Keep your information up to date;
- You accept all risks of unauthorized access to the information in the Registration Data.
The user has the responsibility to protect the backup equipment and the secure connection to this site. The users of this site are allowed to use the content presented here only for strictly personal use. It is forbidden to publish, reproduce or distribute the content of this site to third parties, without the prior authorization of us. Salsificado.com reserves the right to modify the site at any time, without prior notice.
Electronic Commerce Law No. 365/2002 and Law No. 112/2006 for completing and amending Law No. 365/2002 on electronic commerce
Regulation no. 4/2002 of the NBR on transactions made through electronic payment instruments and the relations between the participants in thesetransactions
MCTI Order 16/2003 on the procedure for approving remote access payment instruments, such as internet-banking or home-banking applications
Law of electronic signature - 429/2001
Law on abusive clauses between traders and consumers no. 193/2000
Law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data - 677/2001
Order no. 1453 of March 1, 2001 regarding the occupation of Web Page Designer
Law no. 8/1996 on copyright and related rights
Provisions on preventing and combating cybercrime (Title III of Law 161 of 19/04/2003 on certain measures to ensure transparency and exercise of public dignity, public office and in the business environment, prevention and sanctioning of corruption - published in the Monitorul Ofical, Part I nr.270 din 21/04/2003)
- Commercial e-mail messages are prohibited as long as there is no explicit consent of the recipient. Law on electronic commerce, but also the Law on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector - Law no. 506/2004 explicitly prohibits such messages - Salsificado.com customers voluntarily have the opportunity to subscribe and unsubscribe to the Newsletter (commercial messages), respectively with the creation of the customer account, they fully agree with the Terms and Conditions ”Use of the site.
- Interpret the articles in chap. III of Law 365/2002, the e-commerce law proves to us that it is a click-wrap contract, ie the button and the box checked with “I agree with the terms and conditions” that we accept in the procedure “Your account” and Create an account ”, indispensable steps in order to be able to benefit from the possibility to buy and visit the areas with exclusive information to SalsaAddicted.ro clients. E-commerce is legally valid in Romania, when the conditions imposed by law are observed.
- The salsificado.com website is directly involved in the processing of personal data.
- Law no. 677 of November 21, 2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data - establishes the general conditions regarding the processing of personal data, what data may be processed and what obligations they have those who process them (data operators).
- National Authority for Consumer Protection - http://www.anpc.gov.ro/
This document has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website www.salsificado.com, which we will refer to hereinafter as "the site".
- Categories of personal data processed
- Purposes and grounds for processing
- How long we process your data
- Disclosure of personal data
- Transfer of personal data
- Your rights
- Juvenile privacy
1. The categories of personal data processed
A. If you are a customer of the site, it will process your personal data, such as:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Email address
- Billing address
- Data about how you use the site (for example, your behavior / preferences / habits within www.salsificado.com, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of creating your account). user, in the context of placing an order through the site or in any other way resulting from the use of the site.
If you use your Facebook or Google account to create a user account on your site, it will process the following public profile data displayed by those applications: username, email address, phone. If you choose to create a user account only before completing the order of a product available on the site, you will be asked for your e-mail address based on which an account will be automatically created. If you do not complete the order, The email address and other data provided will not be stored and the created account will be automatically deleted.br
B. If you are a visitor to the site, it will process your personal data that you provide:
- Directly in the context of using the site, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way
- Indirectly, data such as: IP address, browser used, browsing duration, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed, full URLs, sequence of clicks to, through and from the site our information, information or products viewed / searched, the duration of visits on certain pages, information on the interaction with the pages (eg scrolling, clicks, mouse clicks), data on user behavior.
2. Processing purposes and grounds
A. If you are a customer of the site, we process your personal data as follows:
- for the development of the contractual relationship between you and www.salsaaddicted.ro, respectively for taking over, validating, shipping and invoicing the order placed on the site, informing you about the status of the order, organizing the return of ordered products, etc. Topic: Data processing for this purpose, it is based on the contract concluded between you and www.salsificado.com, defined in the Terms and Conditions. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the delivery of the products. The refusal to provide the data may result in the impossibility of carrying out the delivery of the ordered products.
- for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on in the context of the services provided through the site, including the obligations in fiscal matters, as well as in matters of archiving.
Reason: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. The refusal to provide the data may result in the impossibility of complying with its legal obligations and therefore in the impossibility of delivering the ordered products to you.
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by www.salsificado.com, through the site of.
Reason: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it. You can give your consent for the processing of data for this purpose by checking the appropriate box at the time of account creation, or after account creation, in the My Account Information section. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each e-mail / sms containing commercial communications. In addition, you can unsubscribe by accessing the “My Account Information” section. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- In order to perform various analyzes, reporting on the operation of the site, making profiles of consumer preferences, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the site. Theme: Processing your data for this goal is based on the legitimate interest of www.salsificado.com to permanently improve the customer experience on the site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
B. If you are a visitor to the site, www.salsificado.com processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by the Dan Ceplinschi Association, through the site.
Reason: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it. You can express your consent for the processing of data for this purpose by filling in and ticking the appropriate box in the form for subscribing to the newsletter available on the site. commercial. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- To resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your site experience.
Theme: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the Dan Ceplinschi Association, the owner of the website www.salsificado.com, to ensure the proper functioning of the site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of site visitors. including resolving various comments, questions or complaints. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
3. The length of time we process your data
Dan Ceplinschi Association will process your personal data to the extent necessary to accomplish the processing purposes mentioned above. If you are a customer, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently according to the legal obligations incumbent on you (for example, in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years at the end of the financial year during which they were prepared). In case you are a customer and you exercise the option to delete the user account, by pressing the "delete account" button in the "my account information" section, Dan Ceplinschi Association will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications through which we keep you informed about the products and services offered through the site. In this regard, if you choose to delete your user account, we will no longer send you such emails and / or text messages. However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically have the effect of deleting your personal data. 6 below. If you request the deletion of the account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the account deletion request can only be registered after the delivery of the products and the completion of the last active order. If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, you will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out on the basis of the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
4. Disclosure of personal data
We do not rent / sell your personal data to third parties. In addition to the operator, in certain situations, the data may be accessible to third parties such as service providers, transport operators, hosting providers, IT companies, named, if necessary, as persons authorized by the Operator. They are obliged by contract to maintain the confidentiality of the data and to use them exclusively for the purpose for which they were provided. We may also disclose your personal data to central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the site in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by the site;
- to maintain, personalize and improve the site and the services provided through it
- for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
5. Transferring Personal Data
Personal data provided to the Dan Ceplinschi Association may be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
6. Your rights
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information - the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by the Dan Ceplinschi Association, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data the right to obtain confirmation from the person regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or the categories of recipients of the data, etc .;
- the right to rectification - the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by the Dan Ceplinschi Association of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten") - certain conditions apply; It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, to anonymize this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing, under certain conditions;
- the right to data portability - the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, as well as the right to have this data transmitted by another data controller. data, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to oppose
- in terms of processing activities can be exercised by sending a request as indicated below;
- At any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him / her be processed on the basis of his / her legitimate interest or on the basis of the public interest, unless he / she can prove that he / she has legitimate reasons and imperative that justify the processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- At any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision automatically the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affect -a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and in order to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org